Our client is an SFC licensed savings and investment company in Hong Kong. They are at the very start of their journey to disrupt the mass market savings space for millennials across Asia.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse customer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft bi-yearly hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- 5-8 Years work experience
- Fluent Cantonese & Good Spoken English
- Work experience in management level, preferably for a local brand that has launched in Hong Kong. Not necessarily in financial services.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrable experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Solid knowledge delivering optimised / targeted ads across Facebook, Instagram and Google Display Network
- Experience planning and automating email communications and campaigns
- Experience with a CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Nice to have
- Creative mindset and skills in Photoshop / AI or equivalent.
- Experience developing basic HTML emails
- Experience developing basic landing pages